Friday, April 13, 2012

First Post!

Hello! Don't know who will read this or pay attention to this blog, but its more for myself and anyone who wants an insight into various training methods for Olympic lifting.

As of today, I'm coming off of 2-a-day training (2 days on/1 day off) and had decent results. Clean and Jerks feel really good, snatches not so much. Right and left shoulder have been a bit achy internally so been taking recovery methods for that to ensure I can continue to train.

Monday, I begin training the MSU 6-week cycle so I can peak for my first meet of the year in St. Louis, MO. This training template is designed to peak testosterone and strength gains over 6 weeks and was partly written by the man himself, Glenn Pendelay.

More posts to come.

Stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment