Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Week 2 And Maybe The Best Video I Could Have Watched Today

Week 1 In the books. I gotta say, that week really didn't feel like much training. I get that it was supposed to be a de-load and this builds into 2 hellish weeks but definitely wanted to go harder! As for week 2, started off very well. Decent weights moving with good volume and honestly, feeling more hungry every day for heavy lifting. The first part of this training cycle is definitely doing one thing; Making me desire to lift HEAVY! With that though, I just watched a YouTube video that spoke true volumes to me. I usually look around for training videos, technique videos, or just entertainment. This video in particular is THE Donny Shankle being interviewed about his take on Weightlifting, PR's, goals, life objective, and of course his training with Uncle Ivan. This video has inspired me to keep a consistent mindset in all aspects of life and it couldn't be more appropriate.



In that respect, I'll be training and posting. Continuing on this journey of strength.

Live Fearless

N.

No comments:

Post a Comment